Monday, April 16, 2007

Final Assigment: Independent Project-- Proposal


Okay, I deleted my earlier Final Assignment Proposal because I really needed to fix it… I hope this one is better

Anyway to continue, here's the Proposal for my independent project-- Another book. Like my last book it will fold out and has two sides. The theme is Process.

It's pretty much based on the process of how I color something...

I was able to connect this book to one aspect of time design: Chronology. I choose Chronology because the events in book my have a certain order in which they go by. I think it’s a pretty linear order.

This book is also an example of “Divergence” because in order to look in inside you have to move it apart.


It is separated into two parts (the front & the back) with eight pages, so it equals sixteen pages.

Anyway here's the process in eight steps:

  • Blank page
  • Start sketch
  • Finish sketch
  • Start inking
  • Finish inking
  • Start flat colors
  • Finish flat colors
  • Final details-- DONE


Materials

  • Book Board
  • Glue Gun
  • Elmer’s Glue
  • 18’ x 24’ paper
  • Pencils
  • Colored Pencils
  • Tracing Paper
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • Gel pens


'Kay that's about it...
:/

No comments: