Sunday, April 22, 2007

Final Assigment: Independent Project-- RESEARCH pt 2




Okay, this is the second part of my research for my Visual Book.

I went to the library on Friday and Lucy helped me with my research. ^__^

She gave me this book called Visual Rocks. It features how some music videos from chosen bands were made, and in what ways their videos communicate with others.

I know Visual Rocks may not be an actual Visual Book, but the way they presented the scenes from certain music videos were very similar to the way I’m presenting my book, for example: there are many different parts to each medium, but when put together, they form one big story.

I like the idea of viewing my book as if it were on film. It will be a good way to connect each section of the book together.

I hope this works… I am trying… -__-

No comments: